Search the Web

Custom Search

2008-08-02

MyLot Site - A Good Forum Site Where You Can Earn Too.

I was surfing earlier when I came upon the MyLot site. I was pleasantly surprised to notice that it was a forum where they pay you to interact with other users/readers all over the globe. You are allowed to express your opinions ask questions you want the answers to - AND THEY PAY YOU!

I had once participated in a similar question and answer forum and I did so with fervor and dedication, but got no monetary reward from it.

I know money is not everything but, who does not need extra cash in these hard times?

So I registered FOR FREE and the topics were interesting ranging from money, to blogging, to health, etc.

You could also add your blog there and that would be additional exposure for you.

What more you'll receive 25 % of the earnings of all persons you refer to the site.


I just started one day ago, so I still did not yet receive any pay outs.

Well, I hope when I do, it would be something substantial as I wanted to be an active member.

All photos from: MyLot site

Visit the site, post topics which you are interested in or even ask questions about topics you would like to learn from and EARN for each posting.

What are you waiting for? Here is the link. Register now!


No comments: