Search the Web

Custom Search

2010-11-13

8th World Title for Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao

My sister placed her bet on Margarito but I placed mine on Pacquiao. The busy streets of Manila and in the entire archipelago will again be empty because of the 8th world title that Manny “Pacman” Pacquiao is vying for tomorrow, November 14, 2010, Philippine date.

I have never been a boxing fan , but I started being a fan after watching Pacquiao decimate all his boxing opponents in the ring. I admire the man’s stamina, perseverance and determination. In spite of all the fame and glory he is earning right now, he still remains humble and God-fearing.

I am thrilled about the great event tomorrow. According to Reuters, this would be the WBC Welterweight Bout to be held at the Cowboys Stadium, Arlington Texas. Antonio Margarito of Mexico will try to redeem his title, while Manny Pacquiao will vie to capture his 8th world title.

I pray Pacquiao wins and I know all Filipinos are giving all their full support and prayers.



Courtesy of HBO, YouTube.

The RSS feed of this post is for non-commercial use only. This is not for blogs or websites that have ads and the like. If you're reading this post in another site, then please leave a note in my blog at http://jenaisle-candidthoughts.blogspot.com so I can take appropriate action. Thank you.

No comments: