Search the Web

Custom Search

2012-01-21

Is Your Partner the Right Person for You?

I have always marveled at the wisdom of Bro. Bo Sanchez's words. Here is what I have come across in a website about his unique and true thoughts on marriage. Below is an excerpt of  his article.

"The Key to Succeeding in Marriage is not finding the Right Person; It’s Learning to Love the Person You Found!”
 
During one of our seminars, a woman asked a common question. She said,

“How do I know if I married the right person?”
 
I noticed that there was a large man sitting next to her so I said, 

“It depends. Is that your husband?”

 Read the rest of this superb article:

DID I MARRY THE RIGHT PERSON? By Bro Bo Sanchez.

  The RSS feed of this post is for non-commercial use only. This is not for blogs or websites that have ads and the like. If you're reading this post in another site, then please leave a note in my blog at http://jenaisle-candidthoughts.blogspot.com so I can take appropriate action. Thank you.

No comments: