Search the Web

Custom Search

2012-01-24

A Valentine’s Day Message to the Best Boyfriend in the World


This Valentine's day,
I would like to greet
the best boyfriend in the world.

You gave me true and everlasting love
You gave me the lark in my song.

You made me laugh when I'm lonely.
You turned my tears into smiles.

You gave me hope and felicity.
You lend me strength when I'm weak.

You carried me on your shoulders.
You granted me understanding.

To the best boyfriend in the world,
This Valentine's day I want to say
I love you more than words can say.

The RSS feed of this post is for non-commercial use only. This is not for blogs or websites that have ads and the like. If you're reading this post in another site, then please leave a note in my blog at http://jenaisle-candidthoughts.blogspot.com so I can take appropriate action. Thank you.

No comments: