Search the Web

Custom Search

2010-08-23

An Awesome tool in Conquering my Fear of Algebra

I remember when I was in elementary; I always had stomachache when it was time for my arithmetic class. I had butterflies in my stomach when my teacher asked me to show him how to divide. My parents said it was psychological but the pain and nausea I felt were real, so they had to transfer me to another class. My recollection of that event is not so clear. I can't remember how I was able to pass the subject.

Later in high school, Algebra was a subject I was anxious about because of my previous experience in Math during elementary. I dreaded the subject! I was contemplating on having a pre-algebra tutorial. But serendipity stepped in before I could act. During the first day of school, I met the gentlest teacher I have ever known, and his subject was Algebra.

I learned very quickly about notations and algebraic expressions so easily, I got perfect scores in my exams. That was a pleasant surprise for me because I have been thinking that I was a "dumbo" in math or anything that has something to do with numbers. My Algebra teacher knew how to motivate me to excel and conquer my fears.

Nowadays, students are luckier. They have all the learning tools they can use right in their fingertips; all they have to do is click the mouse. They can easily solve Algebra equations through legitimate and reliable online companies. This awesome company offers an unlimited 24/7 tutorials with an affordable fee. They even offer a free demo for interested persons who would like to use the product.



No comments: