Remembering The Good Times Through These Posts
I have wanted to write this article months ago, but regular work and an extra job, kept me busy. Oftentimes , I even can’t have time to go to the john. Anyway, I’ll write it now very briefly to present to you some of the posts from my blogs that you may want to read. (I hope you do!)
I’ll start by presenting my very first post way back March 2008. This was an initial article and I was just trying to familiarize myself with the features of the blogger.com and wrote this first post, The Relaxer. It short and amusing, because it is about the Rubix cube. Yes , I know how to solve it, It is not really that difficult when you learn the rudiments.
Most Commented Post
My most commented on post was A Book Tour of a Puppy is not a Guppy. I wrote this for Holly Jahangiri during the book tour of her book “A Puppy is not a Guppy.” I had 77 comments and a lively conversion between Holly and the rest of the group. By the way, Holly is from Texas, and is a published author of several books. One of them is The Puppy…
Most interesting discussion
This recognition is given to Serendipity and Writing to Exhale, which yielded 55 interesting comments from uber bloggers and visitors. I immensely enjoyed the camaraderie in that post.
I had wanted these posts to have more readers, but I guess, it lacked that certain “X factor”, but I am proud of them anyway.
1. Chapter 1 - Umma Ayam Sinsana – is my novelette about Kalinga life and the Rebellion in the Philippines
2. It’s Never Too Late – an inspiring personal experience of another great writer- Jean Knill.
3. Quotes to Ponder on – just a collection of meaningful thoughts , I find helpful.
4. Relationship Topics- I would like to think that these articles can help married couples to renew your relationships.
5. Computer Topics – I know only the basics of the computer operation, so I let someone write significant topics that can help you with your questions. Nikes Alviz, will answer all your questions, He is the computer whiz man.
The post I like most was about Farmville, LOL…I was a Farmville fanatic but not anymore. I can’t squander precious time planting in a virtual farm without any tangible harvest. The post entitled Anatomy of a Farmville Addiction was written by my favorite writer, Jan Geronimo for his blog Writing to Exhale.
I have several favorites too from Roy Dela Cruz’ blog . Here is Sleepless in Pampanga . Visit his 16 blogs and read a variety of great topics.
Oh, by the way, I would like to share too what I consider as an honor. I was able to collate 27 wonderful stories from 27 bloggers all over the world in The Inspirational Book .
I am planning to do a sequel soon, but I have first to get the first book officially published by a book company. I know it deserves to be marketed world wide.
I am leaving you now with these updates. Can you recall any post that had made you stop and think? You can share them in your comments.
Back to work, guys.